• OUR MISSION •
• WHY CHOOSE CRCA? •
- Member of Association of Christian Schools International
- Interdenominational education
- Christ-centered and loving setting with rigorous academic standards
- Each of our faculty members hold a college degree
- A school home that provides excellent education from K-4 through 12th Grade
- New computer lab with state of the art technology
- MimeoTeach Interactive Whiteboards in every classroom
• OUR HISTORY •
The foundation for Chestnut Ridge Christian Academy was laid by Calvary Baptist Church when in 1982 it began Calvary Christian School because many of its families were concerned about the spiritual and academic growth of their children.
CRCA was reorganized in 1991 after Calvary Baptist Church felt it could no longer support the school as a ministry. Again, concerned parents formed the nucleus of Chestnut Ridge Christian Academy, named for the mountains which can be seen to the east of the school. In the fall of 1991, the school opened its doors with 47 students in grades K-6.
In 1993, as a direct answer to prayer, the Uniontown Hospital accepted the school board’s offer to buy the building it had been renting for several years. Thus the old Boyle school became the permanent home of Chestnut Ridge Christian Academy. Also in that year, CRCA joined the Association of Christian Schools International.
In 1995, CRCA expanded to include a seventh grade and the following year added the eighth grade. A four-year-old kindergarten and ninth grade were added in 2004. Tenth grade was added for the 2005-06 school year, eleventh grade was added for the 2006-07 school year, and twelfth grade was added for the 2007-08 school year.
God’s hand of blessing has been evident in the growth and stability of the school. We continue to seek God’s direction, however, and do not assume upon His mercy to us. We welcome families who desire to be a part of the exciting ministry of Christian education.
• CRCA TUITION •
|K4 and K5||$2750 per year
|Grades 1-8||$3050 per year
|Grades 9-12||$3250 per year|
• The second child in the family receives a 15% discount.
• The third and fourth child in family receive a 50% discount.
• The fifth child is free.
• A 5% discount on tuition is given to students whose tuition is paid in full by the June due date.
Our sincere thanks to the Eberly Foundation for their contribution to the tuition fund.
Our sincere thanks to the Community Foundation of Fayette County for the scholarships made available to our students.
Chestnut Ridge Christian Academy admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs, and activities generally accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school-administered programs.